Our ninth cohort of 51 students started their coursework in July 2022. The 2022-2023 class is 35% domestic students and 65% international students. Other interesting facts about this year’s class :
- Gender: Male (73%), Female (27%)
- Age: 21-23 years old (58%), 24-29 years old (30%), 30+ years old (11%)
- Countries represented: Canada, China, India, Iran, Japan, Mexico, Paraguay, Republic of Korea, Russia, Taiwan, USA, Uzbekistan, Venezuela
- Undergraduate majors: Economics, Business/Finance, Math/Statistics, Engineering, Chemistry, Political Science, and Film
- While many students joined directly from an undergraduate institution, roughly half joined with years of work experience in central banks, government ministries of finance and trade, consulting firms, and research institutes.
- Median Quantitative GRE score: 165 (out of 170)